Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Give Yourself Permission To: "Dream Out Loud!"




Writing a book to encourage and inspire people about how to go for their dreams and goals has been a dream of mine for many years. I finally reached a time in my life when I gave myself permission to stop dreaming and start doing. In the process I learned the truth that we’re all created “A Cup Short” of greatness. Because in order to accomplish the formidable task of authoring this book I had to remember, reach-out, and re-connect with my “Who.”

I Love this movie and song: "Believe in what your heart is saying, Hear the melody that's playing. There's no time to waste, There so much to celebrate. Believe in what you feel inside,Give your dreams the wings to fly. You have everything you need, if you just believe." The Polar Express-

Unleash the Power of WHO in your friends & family’s lives today!

http://twitter.com/yougotwho

www.linkedin.com/in/bobwho

www.myspace.com/bobbeaudine

http://www.facebook.com/yougotwho?ref=profile





No comments:

Post a Comment