I am thrilled to share this fantastic news about my book!
You Got "Who" ™
McClatchy-Tribune News Service800-CEO-READ, a leading direct supplier of book-based resources, compiles a monthly list of best-selling business books based on purchases by its corporate customers nationwide. Here are the best sellers for February 2009.
1. "It's Not What You Sell It's What You Stand For" by Roy M Spence Jr.; Portfolio
2. "Get Motivated!" by Tamara Lowe; Broadway Books
3. "Three Laws of Performance" by Steve Zaffron and Dave Logan; Jossey-Bass
4. "Rubies in the Orchard: How to Uncover the Hidden Gems in Your Business" by Linda Resnick; Doubleday
5. "Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!" by Robert T. Kiyosaki and Sharon L. Lechter; Business Plus.
6. "First 90 Days: Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders at All Levels" by Michael Watkins; Harvard Business Press.
7. "Wired to Care: How Companies Prosper When They Create Widespread Empathy" by Dev Patnaik; FT Press
8. "The Peebles Principles" by R. Donahue Peebles, JP Faber; John Wiley & Sons.
9. "Shaking the Globe: Courageous Decision-Making in a Changing World" by Blythe J McGarvie; John Wiley & Sons.
10. "The Right Leader" by Nat Stoddard, Claire Wycoff; John Wiley & Sons
11. "Super Crunchers: Why Thinking-By-Numbers Is the New Way to Be Smart" by Ian Ayers; Bantam.
12. "The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea" by Bob Burg, John David Mann; Portfolio
13. "It's Not About the Coffee: Leadership Principles From a Life at Starbucks" by Howard Behar; Portfolio.
14. "The Progressive Revolution" by Michael Lux; John Wiley and Sons.
15. "The Power of Who: You Already Know Everyone You Need to Know" by Bob Beaudine; Center Street.
(800-CEO-READ, a leading direct supplier of business books and other knowledge resources for businesses and organizations nationwide, is a division of Milwaukee-based Harry W. Schwartz Bookshops. To receive the 800-CEO-READ Top 25 best-seller list each month via e-mail, contact email@example.com. For complete descriptions of all books, visit http://www.800ceoread.com/).